The Ideal Exercise
Working out in a gym or jogging is an unappealing exercise alternative for many people. Dancing is a mild form of an aerobic workout and it is much more fun and enjoyable any night of the week. Your dance workout is beneficial in many ways:
- Dance benefits your cardiovascular system as you swing and sway from hip to shoulders.
- Dance contributes to good posture and body alignment.
- Dance encourages gentle stretching.
- Dance increases your flexibility and stamina.
- Olympic athletes often include dance in their training to sharpen control, agility, speed and balance.
A Romantic Activity
The romantic properties of dance are a secret that all good dancers enjoy:
- Couples can add the romantic skills that come with the holding, touching and moving to the music that dancing provides.
- Men feel confident when they recognize which dance is being played and have the ability to walk across the dance floor and ask a lady to dance.
- Single people can meet new friends as dancing provides a natural icebreaker and becomes a common denominator in any crowd.
- Women will enjoy being asked to dance knowing they have mastered the grace, poise, styling and important following skills of a trained dancer.
A tailored program at the Arthur Murray Dance Studio is all you need to turn your dancing and romantic life around. It’s easier than you think. You will feel completely at home in the friendly atmosphere of Arthur Murray Dance Studio. Learn the newest steps and brush up on the most popular ballroom dances. It’s a proven way to have fun, meet new friends and stay in shape!
Learning to dance is easy, when you take advantage of our special introductory offer!